Friday 26 August 2016

Revlon Natural Honey Body & Hand Conditioner Bullet review

What is this?
Revlon Natural Honey Body & hands Conditioning Lotion

What are benefits for the skin?
This is a good moisturizing body lotion with strong antioxidants to protect the skin. Sweet almond is a powerful moisturizer which flows lightly and evenly over the skin without blocking pores. Natural honey does contain honey which is an aggressive antioxidant. This product will leave your skin moist and fresh but it will not lighten skin tone.

How good is it?
Its a good choice for a light moisturizer.  Its quality is okay based on listed ingredients.

Any concerns?
None

My rating?
6/10

23 comments:

  1. can it be mixed with a skin lighten tube

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very good for a person with dry skin because it has alot of oil in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can add to it to lighten me a little

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls what can I add to it to light an me a little

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'ai acheter cette crêmecrême c'est possible de mettre une tube pour enlever la peau morte et les tâche ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lotion works like magic.cuteness overdose lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please will this lotion give me a glowing beautiful skin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just start using this lotion few days again,am a very fair person but seem the cream will darken me,what can I add to it to lighten me a little

    ReplyDelete
  9. Use Revlon with Dove soap, you will love your skin
    It's correct your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please what's your complexion like?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does the cream change your colour(dark/light) from the original one

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can I mix with the cream to lighten my sink

    ReplyDelete
  13. What can I use with the cream to lighten my skin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is it good for chocolate skin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I use it on my face?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cream is actually go on my body but it darkens my face the more
    I am using the Shea and coconut

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stellah from Uganda. I used dove body wash and Revlon realistic it works like magic my body Is glowing everyone is saying I have lighten but it wasn't my aim I love my dark skin I d recommend this combination to anyone interested in body lightening .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please which of the dove body wash did you use?

      Delete
  18. I really just got it and I was afraid of it lightening my skin but it appears it doesn't. Cool

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, but what can I add to it to lighten me a little

    ReplyDelete

Did you find this article helpful? Let us know in the comments section.